Associate In House Counsel/Solicitor - New Homes
|Salary Range||£55,000 - £60,000 per annum|
|Location||Norwich Norfolk England East Anglia|
|Date Posted||11 May 2022|
Established Housing company based in the East of England offering a hybrid working role seeks an associate in house counsel/solicitor on a permanent basis.
This is a rare opportunity for a technically brilliant legal counsel/solicitor to join our client in an in-house capacity. Utilising your skills and experience gained from working in a commercial and residential property legal environment either in a top law firm or company. The successful legal counsel/solicitor will become a key member of the team, delivering commercial and regulatory legal support on all aspects of shared ownership matters. As such, you can expect a particularly interesting range of work and responsibility from the outset.
To put you forward for this position, we require your ideal salary and location and notice period.
- Managing shared ownership properties
- Dealing with OMS’s
- Supervising and mentoring department team members
- Working with the commercial property team regarding purchases and developments
- Staff training in residential property department
- Completing risk assessments
- Responsible for Health and safety within the workplace
- Ensuring that IT security procedures and GDPR are followed
- An associate in house counsel/solicitor with at least 3 years’ experience in dealing with shared ownership, commercial and residential properties
- Able to manage own case load of shared ownership work and new homes
- IT literate with the ability to operate a computer-based case management system
- Works well as part of a team but equally comfortable working on your own initiative
- Well organised with the ability to multi-task effectively
- Great attention to detail
- A strong communicator both verbally and in writing
- Has a desire for professional development?
- Has a vision and ambition to grow a department
The Firm: Our client is an established housing company based in the East of England. Providing affordable homes and upholding their values of delivering an excellent service, they strive to improve local communities. The company enables their staff to meet their full potential – providing flexible agile working, excellent benefits, and an inclusive environment. They are now seeking a new Legal associate in house counsel/solicitor on a full-time basis.
Our Agency Requirements
- What salary are you currently seeking?
- How far are you most comfortable to travel from home?
- How long is your notice period?
Job Title: Associate in House Counsel/Solicitor - new homes
For further details of this Associate solicitor/counsel - In house new homes vacancy please contact Marsha on 01954 208079 quoting reference MG35131 #LI-MG1
PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL (INCLUDING SPAM FOLDER) FOR CONFIRMATION YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN RECEIVED.
In accordance with The Conduct of Agencies and Businesses Regulations Act of 2003 - https://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukdsi/2003/0110483138