Solicitor/Director - Crime duty
|Salary Range||£50,000 - £55,000 per annum|
|Location||London Greater London England South East|
|Date Posted||10 May 2022|
Crime Duty Solicitor sought for a well-established practice in Central London.
This is an excellent opportunity for a dedicated Crime Duty Solicitor/Director to join a highly regarded criminal team located in central London. Managing a diverse and demanding caseload covering the full remit of criminal matters, the successful solicitor must have a minimum of 5 years PQE in criminal law and will utilise their skills and expertise in this area to advise clients from initial arrest up to and including trial. This is an office-based role.
To put you forward for this position, we require your ideal salary and location and notice period.
- Managing a caseload of criminal defence matters
- Attending clients to take instructions
- Representing clients detained at the police station
- Liaising with the courts, police, and CPS
- Conducting advocacy in the Magistrates’ Court
- Fraud cases
- Drug related offences
- Sexual offences
- Murder and manslaughter
- Qualified solicitors with a minimum of 5 years’ PQE in criminal law
- Technical proficiency in criminal law is essential
- Possesses crime duty accreditation
- Demonstrates outstanding communication and client care skills
- Confident conducting advocacy
- Be able to manage a demanding caseload with minimal supervision
- Works well under pressure to meet tight deadlines
The Firm: Our Lexcel accredited client is a very well-respected firm with a national reputation for providing an excellent level of cost-effective client care, employing an array of specialist lawyers taking on a range of cases from the straightforward to the very complex. The firm has a strong team ethos and looks for outstanding technical ability and strong client care skills. A vacancy has now arisen for an ambitious Crime Duty Solicitor/Director in central London.
Our Agency Requirements
- What salary are you currently seeking?
- How far are you most comfortable to travel from home?
- How long is your notice period?
Job Title: Solicitor/Director – Crime duty
For further details of this solicitor/director crime duty vacancy, please contact Chanel on 01954 201336 quoting reference CP35129 #LI-CP1
PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL (INCLUDING SPAM FOLDER) FOR CONFIRMATION YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN RECEIVED.
In accordance with The Conduct of Agencies and Businesses Regulations Act of 2003 - https://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukdsi/2003/0110483138