Law Staff Legal Recruitment Ltd are proud to sponsor the Law Society’s Excellence Awards 2019 ‘Solicitor of the Year – Private Practice’ category.
The Law Society’s Excellence Awards are highly coveted accolades within the legal sector that have been ongoing annually since 2006. The ‘Solicitor of the Year – Private Practice’ award is open to solicitors regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority and “recognises an outstanding contribution made by a solicitor in private practice”.
Law Staff Legal Recruitment always strive to provide an excellent service to all our clients and candidates and are delighted to be sponsoring the category of ‘Solicitor of the Year – Private Practice’.
Over the coming weeks we are going to talk to each of the solicitors shortlisted in this category and release their interviews on our website. Please come by and have a read.
The Excellence Awards ceremony will take place on Wednesday 23rd of October 2019 at one of London’s landmark hotels, the luxury five-star Grosvenor House. The awards will be presented by BAFTA-winning journalist and writer Kirsty Wark with more than 900 legal professionals due to attend the ceremony.
We would like to wish all nominees the best of luck!
Interviews with Finalists
- David Jackson - Partner at Shoosmiths
- Marcus Hayes MBE - Managing Director at Mason Hayes
- Lucy Shepherd - Professional Support Lawyer at Shoosmiths
- Yair Cohen - Partner at Cohen Davis
- Manjinder Kaur Atwal - Director at Duncan Lewis
- Tammy Samuel - Partner at Stephenson Harwood LLP
- Sundeep Soor - Director - Head of Fraud & Tax at Cartwright King
- Tamsin Allen - Partner at Bindmans LLP
- Daniel Winterfeldt - Partner at Reed Smith LLP