Join the recruitment team
Trainee or experienced Recruitment Consultant - Cambridgeshire.
The Role: Permanent position Legal Recruitment Consultant running a Permanent Temporary/Locum desk.
The Location: Swavesey, Cambridge.
The Package: starting salary of between £18,000 - £30,000 OTE year 1. £35,000 + year 2 £40,000 depending on experience.
This leading legal recruitment agency is simply a great place to work;
- They take care of their staff - which is why the staff turnover here is very low; this is somewhere that people can forge long term careers and really call home!
- The team is friendly and supportive - you can get all the support you need and succeed from day one in a stress free working environment.
- Results are rewarded - the commission structure is outstanding and there are lots of additional incentives
- Progression - there is a track record of people here working their way up and progressing, based on their results. Quite simply, if you want to do it, you can.
- Excellent reputation - with such a well-known and respected company behind you, expect warm leads to back up your desk, excellent business development and the weight of a good brand behind you.
- You will join an established legal recruitment team, working on the many 'warm' Temporary & Permanent instructions coming through from either the existing clients whilst also actively developing a strong client base of your own.
- You will be given constant training, support and guidance should you need it in order to increase your earning potential and to allow you to become increasingly specialised within your market sector.
- You will preferably be from a sales or legal background or a professional recruitment background. We will also consider candidates from a legal sales background with a strong desire to work in recruitment, however you must have a selling aptitude, however if you have over 2 years’ experience in recruitment we will be happy to receive your application.
- You will want to join a unique company with a close knit culture where you can find true career progression
- You will have confidence in abundance, personality and a sense of humour in order to communicate in a credible and effective manner
- You will be a proactive individual with evident drive, determination and ambition
- We are offering a basic depending on experience with a market leading commission scheme - realistic 2nd year OTE £35,000+
- Award winning commission structure
- Free car parking
- Disabled parking
- Shower room
- Social nights including, punting trips, curry nights, trips to the racing and an excellent treats table
The Next Step.
Apply now! We'll be in touch to discuss your application in complete confidentiality.
Feel free to send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch.