Senior Residential & Commercial Property Solicitor
- Job Reference: BH-36321-8
- Date Posted: 2 February 2024
- Recruiter: Law Staff Limited
- Location: London
- Remote Working: Some remote working possible
- Salary: £70,000
- Sector: Commercial property, Conveyancing
- Personnel Type: Solicitor
HYBRID AFTER 6 MONTHS OFFICE BASED SALARY C£65,000 TO £85,000 DOE 8 years + PQE
UK QUALIFIED ONLY , PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE NOT UK QUALIFIED
We are currently looking for a qualified experienced property UK qulified Solicitor to join our residential and commercial property department working with our existing excellent team of lawyers, conveyancers and support personnel.
We are seeking someone with vast experience in handling property transactions and land purchases for both UK and non-UK residents as well as the sale and purchase of commercial property for commercial investors as part of an investment portfolio or for redevelopment purposes.
The range of work handled by the team include a wide range of conveyancing services such as advising on rights of way, restrictive covenants, auction sales/purchases, buy to let, freehold and leasehold sales and purchases, refinances, transfers of equity, lease assignments and extensions, residential property development, plot sales, lease renewals, business renewals and the acquisitions and disposals of commercial property.
• The role will have a caseload of approximately 60% residential property and 40% commercial property so we are looking for someone who has experience in both.
• We are looking for an experienced solicitor who has dealt with and run a range of transactions; for example this is likely to be someone who is approximately at least 8 years PQE
• Ideally they would have experience in business development and networking
• Experience of supervising and training more junior colleagues (the department includes two other qualified fee earners and a PA. The firm also has trainees so there may be a trainee in the department at some point.)
• CQS experience
• Experience of working on property transactions for both UK and non-UK residents.
The successful candidate will provide a high-quality service and accurate legal advice to the firm’s clients working independently on their own caseload as well as part of the team, which will likely involve supervising work carried out by others.
They will be provided with a high degree of autonomy and will be encouraged to proactively support the team’s business development activities.
The firm is CQS accredited and therefore knowledge of the requirements of the quality standard would be advantageous.
We are an award-winning firm offering a competitive remuneration package, a supportive working environment and career progression. There may be the opportunity to travel as part of our exceptional International global law network, as well other learning and development opportunities.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL (INCLUDING SPAM FOLDER) FOR CONFIRMATION YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN RECEIVED.
In accordance with The Conduct of Agencies and Businesses Regulations Act of 2003 - https://ukdsi/2003/0110483138