Senior Associate Solicitor (Wealth Management)
- Job Reference: BH-36373
- Date Posted: 8 February 2024
- Recruiter: Law Staff
- Location: Surrey
- Salary: £80,000 to £85,000
- Sector: Private client
- Personnel Type: Solicitor
Law Staff are delighted to have been instructed by this well known reputable Firm based in Surrey, to recruit and highly knowledgeable Wealth Management Senior Solicitor.
Are you an experienced Solicitor looking to take the next step in your career? Are you passionate about your client's Wealth Management and looking to take on a new exciting challenge?
The current senior partner is retiring and we are seeking a knowledgeable Senior Solicitor to take up the role and develop into Partnership.
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented solicitor to join a well-respected and leading law firm. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of the firm and will be the face of the successful Department.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in Wealth Management law, minimum of 8 years PQE and have a proven track record in leading successful Teams.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
• Overseeing client relationships, including advising on legal issues and ensuring the highest quality of service is delivered
• Acting as a key contact for clients and external stakeholders
• Advising on legal matters such as contracts and regulations
• Assisting in the preparation of legal documents
• Developing and leading a team of solicitors
• Liaising with other departments, such as accounting and marketing
• Developing and implementing strategies for growth and expansion
The successful candidate will need to possess the following skills and experience:
• Qualified Solicitor with a minimum of 8 years’ experience in Wealth Management - Private Client
• Excellent knowledge of relevant regulations and laws
• Ability to lead and motivate a team
• Proven track record of successful client relationships
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to think strategically and develop innovative solutions
This is a full-time, permanent position and offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits package. If you are a motivated individual, with a keen eye for detail and a passion for Wealth Management law, then we look forward to hearing from you.
If you are looking to take the next step in your career within a well-respected law firm, then this is the role for you. Don't miss out on this exciting chance to join a successful firm and make a real difference.