Our Top 500 recognised Client are seeking a 10-year PQE+ Commercial Property Senior Associate Solicitor to join them on a full-time permanent basis. You will be an integral part of the team, known for its excellence in handling intricate transactions, offering creative problem-solving, and delivering top-notch client care.
The successful candidate will be experienced in handling complex transactions along with excellent communication and negotiating skills and must be willing to dedicate a large proportion of their time to business development.
The Firm is a well-established Top 500 recognised legal practice known for its outstanding reputation in delivering legal services with expertise, determination, and a positive attitude. They are a highly respected and vibrant law firm specialising in a diverse array of legal services. The unwavering dedication to excellence and commitment to offering top-tier legal counsel have earned them a distinguished track record of achieving outstanding outcomes for clients.
What is expected of you?
- Manage a caseload of complex commercial property matters
- Provide legal advice to clients on commercial property transactions, including acquisitions, disposals, leases, and development projects
- Conduct legal research, draft legal documents, and negotiate on behalf of clients
- Collaborate with other departments within the firm
- Mentor and supervise junior member of staff
- Build and maintain strong client relationships
- Stay updated on relevant legal developments and contribute to the knowledge sharing
- Proven track record in handling complex commercial property transactions
- Strong negotiation and drafting skills
In return for your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package, including a contributory pension, private healthcare, 25 days’ holiday plus bank holidays and flexible working options.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL (INCLUDING SPAM FOLDER) FOR CONFIRMATION YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN RECEIVED.
In accordance with The Conduct of Agencies and Businesses Regulations Act of 2003 - https://ukdsi/2003/0110483138