Are you an established 4 year+ PQE Private Family Law Solicitor looking to secure a new challenge? Are you looking for a role offering full autonomy to shape the role according to your vision, along an abundance of progression opportunities?
An exciting prospect awaits a competent Solicitor able contribute to the establishment of a Family Law division, within a well-respected West London Law Firm. This area is not currently a niche the firm specialise within, your expertise will play a pivotal role in the success and growth of this department. Our client is seeking an individual with the capability to handle all aspects of Family work and collaborate closely with other team members. Secretarial support will be provided to aid with administrative tasks.
You will be expected to undertake business development duties and being proactive in this remit with regard to both existing and prospective clients. While a following is not essential, it would be greatly advantageous. The ability to build and maintain relationships with clients will be crucial along with being highly organised having a strong practical approach to workloads.
Founded in the 1980’s by Partners who still actively lead the Firm today, our client began as a small Private Practice Firm. Over the years, they have cultivated a well-recognised and respected reputation. The Firm has expanded its presence with associate offices in Europe, catering to a diverse clientele, including international clients, while maintaining dedicated services for local businesses and private clients. Since the early 2000s expansion, the Firm has experienced growth, evolving in niche areas while delivering a high-class service with a personalised touch.
What will be expected from you?
- Independently managing and building your own a caseload of Family matters to include:
- Divorce, Cohabitation agreements breakdown, Pre- and Post- nuptial agreements and TOLATA claims
- To clearly explain the Law, while being able to understand technical legal disputes and to follow procedures
- A commitment to delivery an excellent quality of service and client care
- Reporting and ensuring individual and department targets are met
Is this the position for you?
- 4 years+ PQE
- Strong technical background of Family work
- Ability to deal sympathetically with clients while maintaining a professional manner
- Exceptional communication skills
- Knowledge of IT systems such as Microsoft office and CMS generally
In return for your hard work the Firm offer a hybrid working arrangement, a competitive salary package, a range of other benefits and incentives with ongoing training and development.