Private Crime Solicitor
- Job Reference: BH-36315
- Date Posted: 31 January 2024
- Recruiter: Law Staff Limited
- Location: Hounslow
- Remote Working: Some remote working possible
- Salary: £40,000 to £50,000
- Sector: Crime
- Personnel Type: Solicitor
PRIVATE CRIME SOLICITOR £40,000 TO £50,000 DOE
Niche practice seeks exceptional Crime Duty Solicitor on a permanent basis.
Joining an expert team of lawyers within the practices office located in Hounslow, the successful solicitor will utilise their skills and expertise to managing a diverse caseload covering the full remit of criminal matters. Attending clients at police stations and magistrates’ courts throughout the area, they will advise on all matters from initial arrest up to and including trial.
• Attending police stations both in and outside of office hours
• Conducting advocacy in the Magistrates Court
• Liaising with clients and other professionals
• Sexual offences
• Fraud cases
• Serious traffic offences
• Murder and manslaughter
• Fighting extradition orders
• Running police station and Magistrates’ Court files
• Pre-charge advice and second opinions
• A qualified solicitor with solid experience in criminal defence matters
• Crime duty accreditation is not a pre-requisite
• Possesses outstanding communication and client care skills
• Able to manage a demanding caseload, with minimal supervision
• Works well under pressure to meet tight deadlines
• Strong advocacy skills will be essential
Our client is a well-established, niche lega 500 practice offering specialist services to clients throughout London, nationally and internationally. Committed to providing clients with first class, practical advice which is tailored to their situation, they aim to provide the best legal solutions in each case. Geographically located within easy reach of excellent transport links into the City and across the UK and led by expert lawyers, they are well-placed to continue on an upwards trajectory.
• Competitive salary dependent on experience
• Continued training and development
• Genuine opportunities for long-term career progression
• Access to the latest IT systems
Solicitor – Crime Duty
For further details of this Crime Duty Solicitor vacancy, please contact Marcus Stevens on 01954208064 firstname.lastname@example.org
We have a diverse workforce and aim to attract high calibre applicants that reflect the demography of our geographical location and client base. Individuals will be employed solely on merit and the requirement of the position. No applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of sex, race, marital status, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender Identity or religion. Reasonable adjustments will be made to eliminate or reduce disadvantage.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL (INCLUDING SPAM FOLDER) FOR CONFIRMATION YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN RECEIVED.
In accordance with The Conduct of Agencies and Businesses Regulations Act of 2003 - https://ukdsi/2003/0110483138