Private Client Solicitor (Team Lead)
- Job Reference: BH-36434
- Date Posted: 10 November 2023
- Recruiter: Law Staff
- Location: Sittingbourne
- Remote Working: Some remote working possible
- Salary: £45,000 to £50,000
- Sector: Private client
- Personnel Type: Solicitor
Are you an experienced Private Client Solicitor looking to take the next step in your career? If so, an incredible opportunity has arisen for a talented and committed individual to join a prestigious law firm in Kent.
This dynamic and well-established law firm has an excellent reputation for providing exceptional quality legal services in the local area. As a Private Client Solicitor, you will be joining the firm's expanding team of professionals and will be responsible for the full range of private client work, including wills, estate planning and probate, trusts, and powers of attorney.
You will be an experienced Solicitor with the ability to work independently and as part of a team. As well as having the technical ability to handle a full caseload, you should have excellent communication skills with the ability to build a strong rapport with clients. You should also have a passion for providing exceptional customer service.
The successful applicant will possess the following skills and experience:
- At least 5 years' experience working as a Private Client Solicitor
- A strong knowledge of all areas of private client law
- Excellent research and analytical skills
- Able to provide clear and accurate advice to clients
- Knowledge of the legal process and procedures
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- A friendly and professional manner
- Ability to work to deadlines
This is a great opportunity to take the next step in your career, and to join a firm where you can make a real impact. As you progress, you will be given the opportunity to eventually Head up the Department.
The successful candidate will benefit from:
- A competitive salary
- The chance to work with an experienced and supportive team
- The opportunity to develop your career
- A friendly and nurturing working environment
- Regular training and development opportunities