Are you an experienced 2year PQE+ Private Client Solicitor seeking a new opportunity with a well-regarded Legal 500 Firm?
The successful candidate should possess strong skills in providing excellent client care and demonstrate a keen awareness of the marketplace, staying abreast of current developments, opportunities, and potential threats in the legal landscape. You will be adept in delivery excellent client care along with a commitment to meet or exceed company standards and client expectations
Long established, our client specialises in delivering first-class service across a wide spectrum of practice areas to both businesses and individuals. Staffed by a team of legal professionals who are experts in their chosen fields, the firm prides itself on providing jargon-free advice in clear and concise language and as a result, has developed a loyal and growing client base as well as numerous accreditations.
Type of work:
- Probate and power of attorney matters
- Court of protection
- General elderly client services
Is this the position for you?
- To establish and maintain excellent relationships with clients
- To undertake administrative tasks in accordance with company procedures, including:
- Responding promptly to all enquiries from new and existing clients, fully completing client opening details on the relevant system
- Closing matters in an efficient and timely manner, including following up all cases with client satisfaction questionnaires
- To achieve billing and time recording targets
- To maintain financial control of own ledgers (cash flow control and ensuring profitability of the department)
- To participate in marketing and networking activities
- To ensure the confidentiality of the firm’s and client’s documentation and information
- Willingness to attend networking and business development events
- Flexible attitude to hours and nature of work
What will you get in return?
- Hybrid working schemes
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Contribution to legal fees
- Death in service benefit
- Birthday off
- Christmas and profit share bonus
- Access to ‘cycle to work’ scheme
- Medicash Health Plan
- Private Medical Insurance, to name a few
PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL (INCLUDING SPAM FOLDER) FOR CONFIRMATION YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN RECEIVED.
In accordance with The Conduct of Agencies and Businesses Regulations Act of 2003 - https://ukdsi/2003/0110483138