Private Client Solicitor
- Job Reference: BH-36435
- Date Posted: 14 November 2023
- Recruiter: Law Staff
- Location: Basildon
- Remote Working: Some remote working possible
- Salary: £40,000 to £55,000
- Sector: Private client
- Personnel Type: Solicitor
We are looking for a highly capable individual to join our client's established Private Client team in Essex. You will provide technical expertise and knowledge, in order to take on your own caseload, with minimal supervision.
If you are an experienced Private Client Fee Earner, looking for the next step in your career, we may have the perfect opportunity for you.
Ideally, you will have a minimum of 3 years' experience within a private client department, have strong organisational and communication skills, and be able to work autonomously.
- At least 2 years' experience working as a Private Client Solicitor
- A strong knowledge of all areas of private client law including:
- Wills, LPAs, CoPs, Estate Administration, and Succession Planning
- Excellent research and analytical skills
- Able to provide clear and accurate advice to clients
- Knowledge of the legal process and procedures
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- A friendly and professional manner
- Ability to work to deadlines
You will be expected to build rapport with existing clients, market yourself, and undertake general marketing activities on behalf of the department and company.
You must have excellent organisational and communication skills, be socially and commercially aware, and possess a sympathetic client handling manner.
My client is offering a competitive salary, Hybrid working (3 days office & 2 days home) with attractive benefits including death in service and a bonus of 10% over target and the opportunity to work with an experienced, reputable Management team.
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary, an attractive benefits package, and the chance to work with an experienced, supportive and enthusiastic team.
If you have the relevant experience and the drive to succeed in a legal environment, then we would love to hear from you.