Bespoke practice in Cambridgeshire offering hybrid working arrangements seeks a talented Commercial Property Paralegal on a full-time, permanent basis.
Our client, a Lexcel accredited firm in Ely, is seeking to employ a driven Commercial Property Paralegal. The successful candidate will support fee earners specialising in real estate, whilst providing outstanding client care at all times.
- Supporting fee earners specialising in commercial property matters
- Liaising with clients and external professionals
- Preparing correspondence and documentation
- File management
- Compiling due diligence bundles
- Handling enquiries
- Use of case management system
- Coordinating meetings and preparing agendas
- Travelling to other offices when required
- Paralegals with at least 2 year’s experience
- Solid experience in commercial property matters is essential
- IT proficient
- Excellent communication and client care skills
- Access to own transportation is highly desirable
Our client is a highly regarded and well-established legal practice with a network of offices throughout East Anglia. This full-service practice has an array of accreditation's including the coveted Lexcel legal practice quality mark and possesses a great reputation for providing an extremely proactive and client-friendly level of service. Owing to sustained success, the firm is recruiting for a Commercial Property Paralegal or Lawyer for its office based in Ely.
- Flexible holiday policy
- Hybrid working
- Death in service benefit