Are you a Housing Law Solicitor or Legal Executive looking to secure your next new challenge within a leading Legal 500 Firm?
Our client is seeking a Housing Law Solicitor with good knowledge of the Legal Aid scheme along with relevant skills to provide supervision to junior lawyers. If you have exposure to any Private Client work, this would be advantageous.
Working with the team who are experts within Housing, Community Care and Public Law, this is an excellent opportunity for a competent lawyer to showcase your
The Legal 500 Firm, with a legacy spanning over a century, is widely acknowledged for its esteemed reputation. Boasting a sizable team of proficient lawyers who are dedicated to upholding the values of professionalism, clarity, respect, and genuine care, while providing an extensive range of expert legal services. Embracing a collaborative ethos, the firm cultivates a supportive atmosphere for both clients and colleagues, working towards achieving optimal outcomes. Recognising the effectiveness of teamwork, they understand that the best results emerge from collective efforts.
Type of work:
- Tenancy dispute proceedings
What will be expected from you?
- Ability to meet the LAA supervisor requirements
- Good working knowledge of the legal aid scheme and CCMS
- Willingness to be involved in business development
- Good track record of creating and maintaining client contacts
- Carrying out all allotted casework, promptly and efficiently
- Communicating clearly and regularly with clients
- Keeping up to date with general legal developments
- Ensuring that time spent on all casework is promptly recorded and on conclusion of cases that they are billed, and payment is recorded promptly
- Dealing with all routine correspondence, negotiations and advocacy, where appropriate.
- Undertaking appropriate administrative tasks in accordance with the Office Manual
- Providing supervision where appropriate and/or reporting to supervisors when supervision required
What is on offer in return?
- Flexible and hybrid working
- Bonus scheme
- Health Cashback Plan
- Wellbeing initiatives
- Career development programme
- Length of service awards
- Staff forums and committees
PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL (INCLUDING SPAM FOLDER) FOR CONFIRMATION YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN RECEIVED.
In accordance with The Conduct of Agencies and Businesses Regulations Act of 2003 - https://ukdsi/2003/0110483138