Are you an experienced Housing Litigator looking for a rewarding role within a Top 500 recognised team?
Our client, established for over 120 years, is looking for an experienced Housing Litigator (0-5 PQE+) to join AN clients award-winning Housing Management team. You will provide a high-quality legal service to social housing providers and private landlords.
Joining a supportive environment who obtain multiple accreditations and over 30 years’ experience in delivering a high-quality service to housing providers and private landlords, you will benefit from their expertise and guidance. You will demonstrate a track record of successful outcomes for clients and will be comfortable undertaking a varied workload along with providing a first-class service to clients and a commitment to the highest standards of professional practice. In return the Firm are offering an impressive package with plenty of scope for your career advancement and salary progression and a bonus of up to 10%.
Type of work:
- Defending disrepair claims, possession, civil injunctions, defending EPA claims, ASB and fraud
- Landlord and tenant matters, AST and/or leasehold matters to include forfeiture claims
What will be expected from you?
- Delivering excellent client care preferably in private practice.
- Participating in marketing and networking activities
- Proven track record of meeting monthly targets
- Managing and supervision of secretarial and junior staff.
- To work both independently and as part of a team.
- Flexible attitude to work and time
What will you get in return?
- Hybrid working schemes
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Contribution to legal fees
- Death in service benefit
- Birthday off
- Christmas and profit share bonus
- Access to ‘cycle to work’ scheme
- Medicash Health Plan
- Private Medical Insurance, to name a few
PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL (INCLUDING SPAM FOLDER) FOR CONFIRMATION YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN RECEIVED.
In accordance with The Conduct of Agencies and Businesses Regulations Act of 2003 - https://ukdsi/2003/0110483138