HOUSING SOLICITOR C£45,000 + OFFICE BASED
Are you a solicitor looking to make a difference? We are recruiting for an experienced Housing Solicitor to join a leading firm in the Notting Hill location, London. This is a chance to work on a wide range of housing law cases and to make a real difference to people’s lives.
The Housing Solicitor will be responsible for providing expert legal advice and representation to clients on a range of issues relating to homelessness, disrepair, and possession actions. This is a rare opportunity for a solicitor who has a passion for housing law and wants to make a positive and meaningful impact.
The ideal candidate will have at least two years’ PQE + experience in housing law, have a good working knowledge of relevant legislation and case law, and an understanding of the legal aid system.
The successful candidate will need excellent interpersonal skills in order to effectively represent clients in court, tribunal, and other forums. The ability to empathise with clients and to provide clear and concise advice is essential.
In addition to the technical legal skills, the successful candidate will need to be highly organised and able to manage a busy workload. The ability to work autonomously and to take initiative is also important.
We are looking for a solicitor who is driven and passionate about making a positive difference to people’s lives. This is a great opportunity for a solicitor who is looking to develop their career in housing law and make a real difference to people’s lives.
If you think you have the necessary skills and experience, then please apply now.
Skills & Experience
- The chance to make a real difference to people’s lives
- Work on a wide range of housing law cases
- Join a leading firm
- Opportunity to develop your career in housing law
- Modern air conditioned offices in the Notting Hill area of London
- Two years’ experience in housing law
- Possession actions
- FTT work
- Good working knowledge of relevant legislation and case law
- Understanding of the legal aid system
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to empathise with clients
- Ability to provide clear and concise advice
- Highly organised and able to manage a busy workload
- Ability to work autonomously and take initiative
- Driven and passionate about making a positive difference
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, please apply now. We look forward to hearing from you.