Are you a 1 – 3-year PQE Family Solicitor seeking a new challenge with a leading Private Practice Firm?
Our Legal 500 and Chambers & Partners ranked client is seeking a Family Law Solicitor or Legal Executive to join the dynamic and growing team. You must demonstrate a genuine passion for publicly funded work along with the ability to build and manage a caseload with supervision.
With a rich history spanning two decades, the Firm is acknowledged in the Legal 500 and Chambers & Partners rankings along with being recognised in the Times Best Law Firms for 2023 and 2024. With a dedicated team of over 200 staff with offices nationwide, the Firm is committed to servicing clients in both privately and publicly funded legal matters. Building partnerships based on trust, ensuring clients receive the support they need during challenging times with an ethos of continuous improvement.
Type of work:
- Matrimonial work
- Non-molestation proceedings
- Forced marriages
What will be expected from you?
- Responsible for managing and building a mixed caseload consisting of legal aid and private matters
- Representing clients at court
- Ensuring legally aided files have the correct evidence and completed LAA forms to enable recover of case fees
- Ensuring that in the case of legally aided certificated cases that your legal aid certificates cover the work type
- Ensuring that any private client cases have payments on account
- Ensuring cases are billed/passed to civil billing team promptly at conclusion
- Conducting own advocacy
In exchange the Firm provides a competitive salary and benefits package to include bereavement leave, enhanced maternity leave, health & wellbeing programme, life insurance, private medical insurance, sick pay and a positive and supportive work environment in a team takes pride in internal promotions.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL (INCLUDING SPAM FOLDER) FOR CONFIRMATION YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN RECEIVED.
In accordance with The Conduct of Agencies and Businesses Regulations Act of 2003 - https://ukdsi/2003/0110483138