- Job Reference: BH-36461
- Date Posted: 5 February 2024
- Recruiter: Law Staff Limited
- Location: Windsor
- Remote Working: Some remote working possible
- Salary: £40,000 to £50,000
- Sector: Family
- Personnel Type: Solicitor
FAMILY SOLICITOR - HYBRID - UK QUALIFIED - C£50,000 DOE
Private Family Lawyer with 3 + PQE expertise required at a strongly performing firm in Berkshire.
Managing an existing caseload of private family matters and helping to grow new matters in this area, the successful Private Family Lawyer will join a well-established firm in Windsor.
• Matrimonial matters
• Pre-nuptial and pre-civil partnership agreements
• Children law
• Trusts issues
• Unmarried couples
• Domestic violence
• Collaborative law
• Solicitor or legal executive with a minimum of 3 years’ PQE
• Good technical expertise
• Business development and marketing experience
• Excellent client care skills
Our client is a well-established practice in Windsor providing expert legal advice in a friendly and professional manner. They aim to meet and exceed the needs of their clients and build long-term working relationships through high levels of communication and excellent client care. A new vacancy has now arisen at this firm for a Private Family Lawyer on a full-time, permanent basis.
Lawyer – Private Family
Private Family Lawyer Solicitor Legal Executive Matrimonial Divorce Pre-nuptial Civil Partnership Agreements Children Trusts Unmarried Couples Domestic Violence Collaborative Law Windsor Berkshire.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL (INCLUDING SPAM FOLDER) FOR CONFIRMATION YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN RECEIVED.
In accordance with The Conduct of Agencies and Businesses Regulations Act of 2003 - https://ukdsi/2003/0110483138