Outstanding firm in Northamptonshire seeks a Litigation Lawyer on a full-time, permanent basis. Office based.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Litigation Lawyer to join our client’s flourishing practice in Northamptonshire. The successful candidate will handle a complex and busy caseload of civil litigation matters. Responsibilities
- Landlord and Tenant disputes
- Contentious Probate
- Contractual Disputes
- Employment Law and Employment Tribunal proceedings
- Settlement Agreements
- Civil Litigation
- Commercial Disputes between Businesses and Boundary Disputes.
- Assisting others within the litigation department
- Business development
• Solicitors and legal executives with over five years’ experience in litigation matters are invited to apply
• Excellent client care skills are essential
• Strong technical ability is highly desired
• Good IT skills
• Work well as part of a team and equally confident using own initiative The Firm
A highly reputable Firm in Northamptonshire, our client is a full-service practice and boasts several offices. Offering a modern approach combined with traditional values they always provide expert advice and endeavour to achieve the highest possible standards.
With a focus on delivering an exceptional level of client care, the firm employs experts in their chosen practice areas and dedicated support staff. Due to expansion, they are now recruiting for a Civil Litigation Lawyer for their Northamptonshire team.
23 days holiday plus bank and public holidays
Award winning pension scheme
PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL (INCLUDING SPAM FOLDER) FOR CONFIRMATION YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN RECEIVED.
In accordance with The Conduct of Agencies and Businesses Regulations Act of 2003 - https://ukdsi/2003/0110483138