CRIME SOLICITORS - HYBRID WORKING SALARY £35,000 TO £45,000 DOE
This well-known Lexcel accredited Law Firm based in Bradford have recently instructed Law Staff to recruit either a criminal solicitor and a Crime Duty Solicitor for this exciting new opportunity.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a crime solicitor and Crime Duty Solicitor who may be newly qualified (NQ), although experienced Solicitors looking for a fresh challenge are invited to be considered.
The successful solicitor will handle a demanding caseload of criminal matters, whilst proving to have an outstanding client care skills.Responsibilities
- Representing clients detained at police stations
- Attending police stations
- Drafting instructions to counsel and expert witnesses
- Magistrates’ and Crown Court cases
- Appeals in the Court of Appeal and Supreme Court
- Bail applications
- Motoring offences
- Drug offences
- Violent crimes
- NQ solicitors and Duty Solicitors will be considered
- At least 1 years fee earning within Crime matters
- Duty accreditation is not essential, the client would be happy to train a suitable candidate
- Personable with clear and concise communication skills
- Able to meet tight deadlines whilst maintaining high levels of accuracy
- Strives for high standards in their work
- Has a great attention to detail and demonstrates a strong work ethic
Our client is a long-established firm that is staffed by experienced professions who together offer a wide range of legal services to both individuals and businesses alike. This multi-office practice prides themselves on being able to offer first-class advice and legal services to their clients while at the same time adding a personal touch and developing and building strong relationships.
- Hybrid working opportunities
- Fantastic office facilities
PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL (INCLUDING SPAM FOLDER) FOR CONFIRMATION YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN RECEIVED.
In accordance with The Conduct of Agencies and Businesses Regulations Act of 2003 - https://ukdsi/2003/0110483138