Multi-accredited firm in Central London seeks a Crime Duty Solicitor on a full-time, permanent basis.
A fantastic opportunity has emerged for a skilful Duty Solicitors to join our client’s thriving practice located in Central London. The successful applicant will utilise their expertise and experience to handle a complex caseload of criminal matters, whilst providing first class representation at police stations. Responsibilities
- Attending police stations
- Representing clients detained in police stations
- Representation in the Magistrates’ and High Court
- Murder and manslaughter
- Burglary and robbery
- Drug offences
- Sexual offences
- Road traffic offences
- Interviewing witnesses
- Drafting witness statements
- Solicitors with a minimum of 2 years’ PQE
- Crime duty accreditation is essential
- Able to manage a demanding caseload with minimal supervision
- Highly organised with the ability to meet and exceed tight deadlines
- Excellent communication and client care skills will be crucial
Our client is a leading and niche practice in Central London. A robust firm, they serve the needs of a diverse clientele in London and the surrounding counties. They also boast of an experienced team of lawyers who have gained accreditations and solid experience in their roles. Providing quality and professional services, they are now seeking a Crime Duty Solicitor to join their office located in London.
Duty Solicitor – Crime
For further details of this Crime Duty Solicitor vacancy, please contact Marcus on 01954 208 064 quoting reference MS18570.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL (INCLUDING SPAM FOLDER) FOR CONFIRMATION YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN RECEIVED.
In accordance with The Conduct of Agencies and Businesses Regulations Act of 2003 - https://ukdsi/2003/0110483138