Are you a Corporate Solicitor looking to secure your next new challenge with a Top 500 Firm?
Our client is looking for an ambitious and experienced Corporate Commercial Solicitor to join our team. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3 years’ post qualification experience, with good technical knowledge and the ability to apply it in a practical manner.
You will join a dynamic team of professionals and be part of a supportive culture that encourages professional growth and development and exposed to a wide range of corporate matters with the opportunity to get involved in some of the region’s most complex corporate transactions. You'll be expected to work on your own initiative and take responsibility for your own caseload, while also managing instructions from external clients.
Our client is a distinguished law firm, ranked in the Top 500 and holding numerous prestigious accreditations in recognition of their exceptional legal advice. With a rich history spanning two centuries, they have cultivated a strong and respected presence as a premier law firm in the Hertfordshire and London regions. Committed to progress, they are continually evolving and have a dedicated team of over 100 professionals.
What will be expected from you?
- Provide practical, commercial advice
- Undertaking both transactional and non-transactional work.
- Proactively developing and maximising client relationships.
- Undertaking business development activities – e.g., attending networking events, meeting with referrers, etc
- Supervise more junior members of staff (DOE)
- A minimum of 3-years’ PQE with a high level of corporate technical knowledge across different sectors Genuine enthusiasm to focus on corporate work.
- Creative problem-solving ability and commercial insight.
The successful candidate can expect in return a competitive salary and a range of benefits, including flexible working and a generous holiday allowance. You will also have access to our state-of-the-art offices in Hertfordshire and the chance to work with a friendly and supportive team.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL (INCLUDING SPAM FOLDER) FOR CONFIRMATION YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN RECEIVED.
In accordance with The Conduct of Agencies and Businesses Regulations Act of 2003 - https://ukdsi/2003/0110483138