Are you a Commercial Solicitor seeking a role providing autonomy and support in developing a team? Are you looking to work with a leading Legal 500 and Chambers & Partners ranked Firm?
Working with the Corporate and Commercial team, this Commercial role is supported by the wider commercial practice that includes, employment, property and litigation. There is a dedicated trainee Solicitor in the team, who you will have the opportunity to train and delegate to.
The role is vital in the Firms ability to offer new and existing clients a complete service and deliver growth their growth plans. Providing complete autonomy and support for the expansion of the Firms Commercial practice, you will enjoy access to a broad client base and engage in daily collaboration with the commercial teams. This presents an exciting chance for you to shape the role according to your vision, with the potential to advance to partnership as you build and lead a committed commercial practice and team.
The Firm is often instructed by medium-sized owner-managed businesses, but also partners with large organisations, such as a national pharmaceutical company, a subsidiary of an international eyewear corporation, and reputable banks. Clients come from various industries, but the Firms strategic focus has evolved over the years to specialise in healthcare, charities, and private wealth, particularly serving entrepreneurs and family businesses. Offering a well-established network of professional advisors and introductions to these contacts, that will be key in identifying new business opportunities to grow the commercial practice.
Type of work:
This is a dedicated commercial role (no corporate work other than corporate support on deals)
- Drafting and advising on and reviewing commercial contracts, including franchise agreements
- Supply terms
- Software as a service agreements
Is this the position for you?
- A minimum of 6 years PQE with a high level of commercial technical knowledge
- The ability to work with minimal supervision
- Genuine enthusiasm to focus on commercial contracts work.
- Creative problem-solving ability
- A client-centred focus, taking responsibility for service levels and proactively maximising relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL (INCLUDING SPAM FOLDER) FOR CONFIRMATION YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN RECEIVED.
In accordance with The Conduct of Agencies and Businesses Regulations Act of 2003 - https://ukdsi/2003/0110483138