A long established and well known Law Firm based in East Cambridgeshire seeks a talented Commercial Property & Agricultural Property Solicitor.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an ambitious and driven Commercial Property & Agricultural Property Solicitor based at their office in Cambridgeshire. The successful applicant will handle a varied caseload of commercial property work, largely arising in a rural context. The role is offered on a full-time, permanent basis. Responsibilities
- Sales and purchases of rural properties and land
- Transactions involving registered and unregistered land
- Town and country planning matters
- Environmental issues
- Construction contracts
- Solicitors with a minimum of 1 years’ PQE
- An understanding of the agricultural sector is essential for this role
- An appreciation of property law and co-ownership issues would be beneficial
- A team player who is equally comfortable working on their own initiative
- Excellent communication and client care skills
- Demonstrate a flair for business development and networking
Our client is a well-established, and re-known Law Practice with a fantastic reputation. Our client’s offer a wide range of services to both individuals and businesses based locally and further afield. Staffed by a team of experienced legal professionals, they provide expert advice in a jargon-free manner and are committed to delivering consistently excellent client service. You will benefit from a competitive salary with hybrid working options and a realistic career path for Partnership status.