Civil Litigation Solicitor - Office based - Salary c£40,000 to £60,000 DOE
Are you passionate about Litigigation and helping people? Do you want to make a real difference to their lives? If so, this could be the perfect role for you.
Our client a legal 500 law firm, with 5 offices London based. OFFICE BASED.
You will be responsible for assisting clients who have mental health challenges, including homelessness, possession proceedings, disrepair, and unlawful eviction. You will also provide advice and assistance in relation to community care and housing issues. You will need to be able to work both independently and as part of a team, with excellent communication and organisational skills.
The ideal candidate should have:
- The candidate will be confident in managing a mixed civil dispute caseload, issuing court proceedings and handling a litigated caseload.
- Preferably, they should have experience in handling contentious probate dispute cases.
- A willingness to undertake outreach work
- Good IT skills
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- A commitment to helping vulnerable people
- This is an exciting role for someone who is passionate about making a difference to the lives of people. In return, you will receive a competitive salary, comprehensive training, and great career opportunities. You will also benefit from the opportunity to work with a committed and friendly team, in a supportive and rewarding environment.
If you have the necessary skills and experience, we would love to hear from you.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL (INCLUDING SPAM FOLDER) FOR CONFIRMATION YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN RECEIVED.
In accordance with The Conduct of Agencies and Businesses Regulations Act of 2003 - https://ukdsi/2003/0110483138