Assistant Practice Manager
- Job Reference: BH-36383
- Date Posted: 9 November 2023
- Recruiter: Law Staff
- Location: Ilford
- Remote Working: Some remote working possible
- Salary: £28,000 to £35,000
- Sector: HR/Practice Manager
- Personnel Type: Office Manager
Are you looking to take your career to the next level? A well-established Law Firm is searching for an Assistant Practice Manager to join their team.
This is a unique role that offers a great deal of responsibility and autonomy. As a Assistant Practice Manager, you will be required to manage the human resources and facilities management of the firm. This includes recruitment, managing staff, budgeting and financial reporting, and maintaining facilities in accordance with best practices.
We are looking for an experienced professional who is organised, detail-oriented, and able to manage multiple tasks. The successful candidate will have a minimum of two years' experience in a similar role, preferably within a legal environment. You must have strong communication skills and the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
• Experienced in Human Resources, or Legal Compliance and strong Business Administration- with a Law Degree will also be considered
• Ability to develop and implement policies and procedures
• Excellent knowledge of the legal environment
• Knowledge of budgeting and financial reporting
• Excellent organisational and time management skills
• Ability to interact effectively with staff and clients
• Ability to exercise sound judgement and decision-making
As Assistant Practice Manager, you will be rewarded with an excellent salary and benefits package, as well as the opportunity to work in a highly respected and successful Law Firm. You will have the opportunity to work with an experienced team of professionals and develop your skills and career.
If you are an experienced professional looking for a challenging and rewarding role, then this is the perfect opportunity for you. Apply today to be part of a dynamic and forward-thinking team.